This is a privacy statement disclosing our information gathering, use and dissemination practices for the bringabrickpodcast.com website.
All personal data is collected and stored in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any personal information that you provide to us will only be used for the purpose stated at the time we request it. This information will not be disclosed to a third party except where authorised by you or as otherwise permitted by the Data Protection Act.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website; they can facilitate communication and interaction with the site. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer by adjusting your web browser preferences, but this may interfere with some of the functionality of the site.
Cookies will be used for the following purposes:
Research and development.
- This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
- Cookies are used to track visitors to our site.
E-mail and Electronic Forms
We collect the following information:
- Physical contact information
- Online contact information
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Contacting visitors for marketing of services or products.In all cases this information will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided. All online forms provided on this site are processed using standard mail techniques, and are not encrypted. The data is collected so that we may send you news and other information which is relevant to your needs and interests.
If you have any concerns regarding the data held about you by bringabrickpodcast.com website, please contact via the contact page.