Pam is the founder of Happier Valley Comedy whose mission it is to make the world a happier place through improv. She’s co-author of “Improvisation at the Speed of Life“, with Chicago’s TJ & Dave and uses improv to teach personal and professional growth.
She has her own podcast, Conversations with Funny Feminists. We chat about honesty and authenticity in improv, facts versus belief and using improv for personal development to overcome fears and increase learning opportunities.
- The Zen of Improv
- TJ and Dave.
- Honesty and authenticity
- Improv for personal growth
- “I suck”. The evil mind meanie – The voice of unhelpful judgement.
- Beliefs vs Facts
- Susan Messing
- Annoyance Theatre
- “You can’t be brave and not be scared”
- Big Booty, cheering when someone fails, redefining failure as learning.
- ‘Can I make a living doing what I love’
- Conversations with funny feminist’s – ‘Bitches get stuff done’.